I’ll say again that 2011 was a good year for IBM, and especially for WebSphere.
- Gartner named IBM the worldwide share leader in the application infrastructure and middleware software segment – for the 10th consecutive year;
- Leader in 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports on Business Process Analysis Tools, SOA Governance Technologies, and Enterprise Application Servers;
- Leader in 2012 Forrester Wave Reports on SOA Application Gateways and Enterprise Service Bus;
- Ovum named IBM the leader in its Decision Matrix for BPM;
- Forrester named IBM the top vendor in its Decision Management market report.
- Impact 2011, IBM annual customer conference, was a huge success.
I’m hoping that I can make it to Impact 2012!