Category Archives: WebSphere
While I’m not able to attend IBM Impact this year, I am working on a lot of things to make it an awesome experience for you (if you attend Impact). My colleagues and I in WebSphere Education contributed dozens of lab exercises to the curriculum that will be available in the Open Lab center at Impact. I wrote an article about that here.
Attn: WebSphere users – this is good to know.
AdminTask.renameNode(‘[-nodeName <existing_node_name> -newNodeName <new_node_name>]’)
This updates the name…
View original post 118 more words
I’ll say again that 2011 was a good year for IBM, and especially for WebSphere.
- Gartner named IBM the worldwide share leader in the application infrastructure and middleware software segment – for the 10th consecutive year;
- Leader in 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports on Business Process Analysis Tools, SOA Governance Technologies, and Enterprise Application Servers;
- Leader in 2012 Forrester Wave Reports on SOA Application Gateways and Enterprise Service Bus;
- Ovum named IBM the leader in its Decision Matrix for BPM;
- Forrester named IBM the top vendor in its Decision Management market report.
- Impact 2011, IBM annual customer conference, was a huge success.
I’m hoping that I can make it to Impact 2012!